Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What You Won't See In Uno Magazine

.
Hitting magazine shelves this November is the photoshoot Art did for Dana's brands of footwear in collaboration with Uno Magazine. KC styled the whole thing and Dana/KC/Art insisted I tag along as the resident kibitzer/intrimitido. It was a fun shoot and when I say fun I mean everyone's nerves were on hyperdrive due to overcaffeination. We improvised the sittings within Dana's kingdom, flanked by the Baranggay Tanod outpost and the clustered shanties of surrounding urban misfortunates. Charming neighborhood, I must say. The entire time we were busily glancing over our shoulders, half-expecting an Indian pana to sink in our necks. No, that one is not true. I'm teasing Dana!

KC has the scans from the magazine (I posted some teasers before) and I thought I'd post some of the images that didn't make it to the printed mag. (Also I desaturated the postings here)


Photography : ART ABRAHAM
Styling : KC LEYCO
Models : ISABEL DU @ Fabtrix, LANCE HOWARD @ Mercator
Make Up : DIANE DE CASTRO
Hair : RICKY DIOKNO @ KIEHL'S
Also helping us were Dana's Assistants : Chris And Jean

.

No comments: